The Tactic 3 delivers cutting-edge road race performance in any setting. Power through endless flats, charge up lung-busting climbs, rail corners and descend at electrifying speeds. Stretch your limits and realize your fullest potential. The Tactic’s exceptional ability to transfer power and confident, ultra-precise handling make it the perfect tool for getting to the top of the podium. If your strategy is to win, this is your Tactic 3.
Frame and Equipment:
The frame’s tube shapes ar all regarding right-down stiffness too, with AN outsized tapered head tube mated to a chunky all-carbon fork. The vastly outsized down tube flows into an enormous press-fit thirty compatible bottom bracket shell, that itself tapers into massive, box-section chainstays. The organic compound additionally creates a stronger bond than a customary organic compound, that Norco claim makes for a stronger and lighter frame. The compound is comparatively viscous, and traction on cold wet roads admirable. The saddle is Fizik’s less common genus Ardea, flat flat-topped and firmly cushioned.
Ride and Handling:
The flex-free nature additionally has a sway on comfort, though, with the manoeuvre banging and bally its approach through potholes and over rougher surfaces. Thankfully, this can be tempered massively by the large volume tyres. We just like the racy however climbing-capable train, and idolised the large volume tyres.
- Proprietary, high modulus carbon road race frame: exceptional stiffness to weight ratio
- Tapered head tube, oversized headset and full carbon fork: front-end stiffness and precision steering
- Power Chassis Design: oversized down tube, BB shell and chain stays increase rigidity, creating an exceptionally efficient pedaling platform
- PressFit30 BB: a stiffer, lighter and more durable solution for maximum power transfer
- ARC Race stays: laterally stiff, vertically compliant for optimal efficiency and racer comfort